The continuous implementation and extension of shared facilities form a special incentive for scientific research. Erasmus MC will continue to invest in this type of scientific facilities and expand where necessary and possible.
- AMIE (Applied Molecular Imaging Erasmus MC), offers multimodal and high resolution in vivo imaging of small animals and tissue.
- ATMP facility, expert center for the production of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products.
- Erasmus laboratory animal sciences center, center for animal research.
- Erasmus Optical Imaging Center, expert center for advanced optical imaging knowledge and equipment.
- ERGO, prospective cohort study on risk factors and determinants of chronic diseases in middle-aged and elderly people.
- Experimental Medical Instrumentation, an innovative partner in the development of unique medical instruments and experimental setups.
- Genomics, expertise center for Genomics Reseach
- Generation R, population-based prospective cohort study from fetal life until adulthood.
- iPS facility, derivation and distribution of iPSCs for human disease modelling and on side training as well as user facility location.
- LungAnalysis, Image Analysis Core Lab.
- Proteomics, mass spectrometry based proteomics services for Erasmus MC community and external researchers.